Rotaract is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women ages 18 to 30. Rotaract clubs are usually community-based or university-based and are sponsored by a local Rotary club making them true "partners in service" and key members of the Rotary family. The Rotary Club of San Antonio is proud to sponsor the Trinity Rotaract Club. (Visit the Trinity University Website)
Trinity Rotaract invites all members to join them at their club meetings! To find out meeting dates and locations, please contact Joan Kearl at 325-8108.
Stop by and encourage these future Rotary leaders!
1. Develop professional and leadership skills
2. Emphasize respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
3. Recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational
4. Develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems, and opportunities in the
community and worldwide
5. Provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote
international understanding and goodwill
For more information about this club, please contact Joan Kearl at 325-8108 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.