2016-2017 Diploma Plus Students can now apply for the Youth Education Foundation Scholarship.
1) Must be a 2016-2017 recipient of the Sam J. Riklin Rotary Diploma Plus
2) Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
3) Must plan on attending college during the 2017-2018 academic year at an
accredited college or university.
Accessing the Application
This application is an online application. A downloadable version of the application is
not available. All applications must be submitted via the web. We recommend that
prior to filling out the application that you obtain a digital copy of the following items:
- Copy of your SAT Scores
- High School Transcript (does not have to be official)
- Essay of 500 words or less describing your interests and a summary of your future goals
- A letter of recommendation from a counselor or faculty member
Applications must be submitted by Friday, May 5, 2016. Applications submitted after that date will not be accepted.