Interact is Rotary International’s service club for young people ages 12 to 18. Interact clubs are sponsored by individual Rotary clubs, which provide support and guidance, but they are self-governing and self-supporting.
Club membership varies greatly. Clubs can be single gender or mixed, large or small. They can draw from the student body of a single school or from two or more schools in the same community.
As one of the most significant and fastest-growing programs of Rotary service, with more than 10,700 clubs in 109 countries and geographical areas, Interact has become a worldwide phenomenon. Almost 200,000 young people are involved in Interact.
The Rotary Club of San Antonio is the proud sponsor of the following Interact Clubs:
- Burbank High School
- Central Catholic High School
- KIPP UPrep High School
- Providence High School
To learn more about these these Interact Clubs or how to start one in your school, contact the Rotary Club of San Antonio at 210.222.8242 X 11 or email: email@example.com
Rotaract is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women ages 18 to 30. Rotaract clubs are usually community-based or university-based and are sponsored by a local Rotary club making them true “partners in service” and key members of the Rotary family. The Rotary Club of San Antonio is proud to sponsor the Trinity Rotaract Club. (Visit the Trinity University Website)
Trinity Rotaract invites all members to join them at their club meetings! To find out meeting dates and locations, please contact Joan Kearl at 325-8108.
Stop by and encourage these future Rotary leaders!
1. Develop professional and leadership skills
2. Emphasize respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
3. Recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
4. Develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems, and opportunities in the community and worldwide
5. Provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill
For more information about this club, please contact Joan Kearl at 325-8108 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.